Monday 4 December 2017

A meeting and another string of minor misfortunes

I have written several article about days when everything went wrong for me and I experienced some jarring incidents.

I have described some minor misfortunes and unpleasant occurrences, their effects and my ideas about their causes. 

These bad days are exceptional, but they still happen. The latest ‘one of those days’ was yesterday.

The misfortunes
They were very minor and also very typical.

I had left home and was walking towards the bus stop, when the sudden fear that I might not have switched off some plugs came into my mind. The fatal fire in the tower block in June has made me extra careful, so I went back and found that everything was in order. When my resistance is low, as it was at this time, wrong ideas get into my system like germs into a wound.

I went to get some money from the nearest ATM machine. Normally it says, "Please take your card and wait for your money", but this time it just said "Please wait", and I waited and waited and waited.

Eventually, I decided that something must be wrong so I pressed the Cancel button a few times, but nothing happened. I was very worried, and thought I would have to go into the bank first thing next morning and try to sort it out. Suddenly, the machine disgorged my money and card. It was lucky that I was still there to take them. I had trouble with this machine once before – again at a time when I was affected by bad energy.

I went on to pick up some parcels from a shop – I love the ‘Click & Collect’ option! I had intended to get there just before it opened, so I was worried that as I was behind schedule it would be packed with people. I worried unnecessarily. I had checked the opening time online, but actually they didn't open until one hour later so I had to kill some time. Then they couldn't find one of my parcels; they tracked it down eventually though.


I went to a place where I could use my store card to get a free drink. When I went to get my coffee, one machine was not working and the other displayed, "Please wait" for a while, then, "Heating up". I have never seen these messages before.

I did eventually get my coffee, but how strange that two very different machines should keep me waiting. Perhaps the universe is trying to tell me something!

The cause of the recent incidents
Attending a big meeting a few days earlier had affected me badly. The room was full of undercurrents and bad energy. There were a few energy vampires there too. I try to avoid negative people and bad atmospheres, but this meeting was very important; the future of my home is at stake.

Some of my neighbours were very angry, vicious even. It was their chance to tell some local council members exactly what they thought of them and their plans for the area. It is also possible that negativity was directed at me, as some of my views were not too popular with some of my fellow residents. For example, I had said that a Twitter campaign and T-Shirts would not achieve anything at all and would direct resources into the wrong direction.

The bad effects
The small setbacks and minor misfortunes I experience when under the evil influences are nothing in comparison to the terrible feelings associated with them. I tried to describe in the first article listed above what it feels like to be badly affected by such negative energy; it was exactly the same on this occasion. It can also feel like being slowly crushed by a giant python or being chewed by moths.

It is strange how these feelings, or sensations, get worse and worse, peak, then gradually fade away. I think that yesterday was the peak day. I still am not up to much though, and still feel drained and empty. And, just as happened on a previous occasion, I had troubles with my laptop. This time, I couldn’t connect to the internet for a few hours. After a rest, we both recovered!

The worst aspect is that knowing the cause and knowing that sooner or later things will return to normal does not help at all.

I have learned that people who in the past used to trigger minor misfortunes now usually have no effect, but I think that my insulation was not strong enough in this case.

I have at least two more of these important meeting ahead of me!