Monday 27 April 2020

Distress signals attract predators yet again

A painful incident from last June has given me something to add to the article about distress signals attracting predators and the article about physical damage caused by energy vampires. It also provides a good example of how evil operates by the rulebook.

It happened just after I had become so upset while thinking about the past and the loss of some prospects for the future that I crossed over into the danger zone. I knew very well that it is best to stay at home when feeling this way, but I wanted to get some supplies in first so went on a shopping trip. My distress signals attracted a predator and I was too overwhelmed to be able to defend myself. 

As always, if I had been able to detect a potential attacker and take evasive action I wouldn’t have needed to!

I was on the return journey when someone asked me to help her lift her pushchair off the bus. I reacted automatically; I said, “Of course” and lifted one end. It was extremely heavy, and I soon realised that I had badly injured my lower back. 

My life was sabotaged. It took months before I was back to normal. All my plans for the summer, including some day trips to the seaside that I was really looking forward to, had to be abandoned.

Being mostly housebound once again - this time because of the coronavirus restrictions - has brought it all back. I have been replaying this incident in my mind and think it worth recording on here, not because of new insights and more lessons learned but because there are some familiar elements and it provides further confirmation of existing theories. 

Warning signals seen retrospectively
This woman asked for help. This is not usually necessary: as I have seen many times, people will offer to help get prams, shopping trolleys etc. on or off the bus without being asked. 

She asked me rather than any of the other, more suitable people who were standing around.

She homed in on and spoke to me when I was feeling very under the weather and was in a strange, detached state.

She sounded sour, gloomy and disapproving. She gave me the impression of being under a cloud of negativity.

I now see her as a disconnected person. I have the idea that she was a strategically placed pawn and that this episode was no accident.


Giving consent
Evil operates by the book. We must give our consent before they can attack us. However, they load the dice, trick us, hypnotise us, come up on our blind sides and wait for or even choreograph suitable opportunities to take advantage of us.

Being aware of the dangers yet still ‘consenting’ to be victimised reminds me of a scene in Sheri S. Tepper’s fantasy novel Marianne, the Magus, and the Manticore

Marianne is on her guard. She knows very well that she is in great danger from her half-brother and his aunt, who is an evil witch; she has been warned against consenting to anything, but the enemy is too clever for her.

When her doorbell rings, she looks through the peephole, sees a delivery man’s cap and assumes (wrongly) that her friend the white magician has sent her yet another gift. She opens the door to receive the package and the delivery man tells her that he needs a signature. She consents to his request by accepting the proffered pencil and signing the paper on his clipboard. Too late, she sees the triumph on the face of the ‘delivery man’ and realizes that she has fallen into a trap. Everything goes dark around her and she is sent into a false, nightmare world.

Psychological black magic may be at work here. Jumping to the wrong conclusion often happens around energy vampires.

The strange echo of the incident
A few days after the incident, I was at home thinking over what had happened when someone rang my doorbell. Unexpected rings from people in the corridor outside my door are a very unusual occurrence indeed.

Just like Marianne in the book, I looked through my spyhole. I saw a stranger. She looked harmless so I opened my door; I should have kept the chain on and asked what she wanted first!

She was the latest in a series of short-term tenants who occupy the flat next to mine. She said that the door onto my balcony was banging. This was fair enough: it was open and I hadn’t wedged anything under it as I normally do because I couldn’t bend easily.

I was not at all affected by her negative air. I did not match energies; I told her calmly and pleasantly that I would do something about the door as it was bothering her, and ended the conversation. I got the impression that she felt thwarted in some way - perhaps she had hoped to get some food and fuel from me by having a big argument or giving me a jarring shock.

By coincidence, she too spoke in a sour, gloomy and disapproving tone and was a similar person to the woman with the pushchair on the bus! Both of them had a trace of what I thought was an Australian accent. Down Under - is this a reference to the Underworld?

More would-be predators
I stayed in as much as possible, and when I did go out I had to stop several times to take a rest because my back was very painful. On more than one of these occasions people came up to me and said they wanted to ask a few questions. I got up and moved on after telling them pleasantly that I was not interested in their surveys. 

I sensed that they too were a little disappointed and disconcerted by my response; perhaps they expected me to obey subliminal orders.  I have described similar incidents in the first article about distress signals attracting predators and in one about a string of minor misfortunes.

I have learned the hard way that any people, especially strangers who accost me in public places, who come into my life at certain times are almost certainly up to no good. It is best not to tell them anything or agree to anything.

Staying safe: much easier said than done
This is from the first article about distress signals:

Our inner state often determines our experience...”

Many self-help books make the same point:

One of the first results of psychic upliftment is that unwanted events cease to happen. Why? Because exterior conditions spring from our inner states. So, as we raise our level, exterior problems fall away. We are no longer their victims.”

From The Power of Your Supermind by Vernon Howard 

I have experienced the truth of this for myself and given many examples on here. There definitely are levels where the sort of people, misfortunes and incidents I have described do not exist. The problem is that even with the best will in the world it is not always possible for some of us to stay on the high, safe level. 

Not everyone is permanently protected, secure and operating from a position of strength and we can’t always avoid everything and everyone that pushes us into the danger zone. 

Knowing about the unseen influences that are at work is obviously not enough to prevent attacks coming from the outside or backsliding and temporary relapses on the inside: we must also try to look after our side of things by doing everything we can to keep safe and not doing anything that might bring trouble on ourselves.

That woman with the pushchair has a lot to answer for, but if I had been able to resist the temptation to look at some old pictures the incident would probably never have happened.